Sunday, June 24, 2007

Schnoodle Submitted All the Way from Albury, New South Wales, Australia...

Welcome Edward - 3 Year Old Schnoodle From Australia...


Edward's Profile:
Name: Edward
Nickname: Mr Ed
Home: Albury, New South Wales, Australia
Gender: Male
Age: 3
Personality: sook







Occupation:
Standing at the bedroom window checking to see who's around - then coming to get mum to have a look or racing full speed around the backyard
Favourite Toys: Lambie, big ball and any of mum's socks
Favourite TV shows: Talk To The Animals, anything with Dr Harry (tv vet) in it
Favourite treats: liver treats, having my ears scratched while my head's in mum's lap
Favourite season: Summer - swimming in the river at Dog's Breakfast, with my friends

Edward Submitted by:
Elaine Kirk
Albury, New South Wales, Australia

>> Click Here to Share Edward with Your Friends, Family and Colleagues!


Thank You Elaine For Submitting Edward to Our Blog!

2 comments:

Molly said...

WOW!
Edward D dog. What a great and fun pal I have even though we argue over bones and soft toys at times but then we we just romp and roll and play. Do you remember when I was so small I had to hang onto your ears as we played?
Best wishes to you Edward.
Your doggie pal.
Molly the Staffy

Molly said...

Hiya Edward D dog,
Great to see you are a star. You are my best doggie pal. We romp and roll and play whenever we visit. Do you remember when I was a small puppy and you were so big that I had to bite onto your ears to get your attention?
My green flea toy is sorta surviving after your last visit.
Best wishes. Your puppy pal
Molly (the Staffy)